2) How to place an order? Just complete and send attached order form to firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any items on your order which are not in the stock, you will be advised by e-mail. Once the order is finalized, we will reserve the stock and you will be informed a total net pay including delivery charge.
3) I need to order one design with unavailable cup and size. Do you accept make to order condition? And, what is the minimum quantity? Yes, we accept your order with minimum quantity. Please give us item code, cup-size and color which you want to order. We will check available stock of materials and inform you via e-mail.
4) What is lead time for order of unavailable cup-size? If all materials are available, lead time will be 150 days after payment received date. This has already been included one month of fitting trial to make new patterns.
5) If I have my own designs and would like your company to make products for my brand. Do you accept this order? Sorry, we don’t accept OEM condition. However, we can recommend you to our sister company which accepts your order.
6) Do you have minimum order amount? We offer different levels of discount based on total order amount. The minimum purchase is around 10,000usd in order to get 45% discount. If you need to order more than 10,000usd, please contact us at email@example.com. However, we are flexible on our policy and open to negotiate or discuss further if any company is interested.
7) How do you do packing? We have our standard packing. Ten pieces of bra will be put in a plastic bag and packed in a carton. The carton is then sealed with plastic band in a manner wherein it cannot be opened during delivery. One carton contains maximum 200 pieces of bra and 100 pieces of panty. Its measurement is Width 60cm x Length 60cm x Height 60cm and has empty weight at 1.3 kilograms.
8) How do you ship your products? We ship our products both by Air and Sea; however this depends mainly on customer instructions only. We are now applying form D and AI for importers. We normally do courier of small goods via DHL/Fedex and EMS which is convenient to customers at the same time. We sell our products only based on FOB price. ................................................................................................
9) Will I be notified once my order has shipped? Yes you can request confirmation after your order has been shipped and the tracking information shall be emailed to you.
10) How can I get a copy of my receipt/invoice? A copy of your invoice will arrive in your shipment. However, if you would like to have a copy of your invoice emailed to you after placing an order. Please note on your PO that you would like to request an email copy of the invoice at provided email address.
12) How can I find my size fitting information? You can find details by clicking into the ‘FITTING ROOM’ section. You will be provided with size chart and fitting guide for your right size of brassiere and pants.
13) How can I be your agent/ distributor? You can be our agent/ distributor with certain conditions and agreements. There can be terms such as sales volume, territory and marketing benefits. However we advise anyone interested to send their company profile and queries via e-mail to our International Business Manager at email :firstname.lastname@example.org
14) Can I return and exchange products? Yes, you can submit your claims within 5 days after the receipt of shipment. The accepted return will be only the packaging unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact. No returned merchandise will be accepted for girdles, underwears and pants for hygiene reason.
15) Can I use your pictures from website to promote or advertise your brands in my country? We don’t recommend you to copy the pictures from our website because they are made for particular purpose which is unlikely suitable to your marketing materials. We are pleased to provide the pictures and other artworks to support you in promoting our brands. Please submit your request to us with details of item code, file type and size. Kindly note that all pictures of models in the website are not subject to advertisement in the countries where are not in contract term with Wien International Co., Ltd. Therefore, we try to avoid conflicts and issues related to copyrights and agreements with our models.
16) Where can I find your products in International market? Our markets are mainly in Asean countries such as Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia. We also have customers in India, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran Saudi Arabia and Australia. ................................................................................................